PHHP Research Committee
- Coordination and/or grant proposal review for specific activities and events, such as the UF Opportunity Fund, the Brooks Research Development Grants, and legislative supported requests.
- Proposal review of and recommendation for recipients of specific university and college research grants and awards, including the graduate student mini-grants and PHHP Research Day awards.
- Provision of input on proposed or new PHHP, University and community research opportunities
- Periodic assessment of available research opportunities and recommendations for revisions, deletions, and/or additions to current research activities, awards, and policies.
- Review and assessment of college Centers & Institutes
The Research Committee shall consist of one elected faculty representative per department and one doctoral level student. In addition, one research staff member will be appointed by the dean or his or her designee. The committee shall annually elect its own chair from its faculty members. The chair may be re-elected without term limits.
|Nicole Marlow||HSRMP & Chair of Research Committee|
|Elena Polejaeva||Student Representative (CHP)|
|Linda Cottler||Deans Office|
|Zoe Martusewicz||Administrative Support|