PHHP Research Administration Core
The PHHP Administration Core Team provides pre-award and post-award services for all of the departments in the College of Public Health and Health Professions, including Biostatistics, Behavioral Sciences & Community Health, Clinical & Health Psychology, Dean’s Office, Epidemiology, Environmental & Global Health, Health Services Research, Management & Policy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences.
Faculty projects are managed by the team as a group, with individuals assigned for overall administrative management of studies.
- Dr. Linda B. Cottler, Associate Dean for Research, 273-5468, email@example.com
- Jorden Bestland, CRA, Coordinator, Research Programs 2, 273-5232, Room 2129 HPNP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara Janowitz, Coordinator, Research Programs 4, 273-6445, Room 2128 HPNP, email@example.com
- Linda Garzarella-Colon, Program Assistant, 273-5745, Room 2122 HPNP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Chesborough, Sr. Grants Specialist, 273-6197, Room 2124 HPNP, email@example.com
- Lissette Neukam, Sr. Grants Specialist, 273-6766, Room 2124 HPNP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Smith, Sr. Grants Specialist, 273-6206, Room 2127 HPNP, email@example.com
- Debbie Powell, Grants Assistant, 273-7808, Room 2122 HPNP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Willingham, Grants Assistant, 273-5246, Room 2122 HPNP, email@example.com