PHHP Research Administration Core
The PHHP Administration Core Team provides pre-award and post-award services for all of the departments in the College of Public Health and Health Professions, including Biostatistics, Behavioral Sciences & Community Health, Clinical & Health Psychology, Dean’s Office, Epidemiology, Environmental & Global Health, Health Services Research, Management & Policy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences.
Faculty projects are managed by the team as a group, with individuals assigned for overall administrative management of studies.
- Dr. Linda B. Cottler, Associate Dean for Research, 273-5468, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conroy Smith, Coordinator, Research Programs 4, 273-5232, Room 4175 HPNP, email@example.com
- Barbara Janowitz, Coordinator, Research Programs 4, 273-6445, Room 4171 HPNP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Garzarella-Colon, Program Assistant, 273-5745, Room 4178 HPNP, email@example.com
- Patricia Chesborough, Sr. Grants Specialist, 273-6197, Room 4179 HPNP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lissette Neukam, Sr. Grants Specialist, 273-6766, Room 4179 HPNP, email@example.com
- Julie Smith, Sr. Grants Specialist, 273-6206, Room 4181 HPNP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rania Oweiss, Sr. Grants Specialist, 273-6242, Room 4181 HPNP, email@example.com
- Debbie Powell, Grants Assistant, 273-7808, Room 4178 HPNP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Willingham, Grants Assistant, 273-5246, Room 4178 HPNP, email@example.com