Graduate Student Tuition, Fees, and Health Insurance – FY 11/12
All proposals, including resubmissions, competing renewals, supplements, and TRAINING GRANTS that include salary for graduate assistants and/or stipends for fellows, and where tuition is an allowable cost, must include tuition at the INSTATE rate for NEW STUDENTS (see below).
Resident (in-state) matriculation (tuition) rate is $427.37 per credit hour, per DDD Memo dated 6/8/11. “Out” years should be escalated at a rate of 15%.
- Fellows, 12+12+8 = 32 credit hours, $13,676
- 0.25 to 0.74 FTE, 9+9+6 = 24 credit hours, $10,257
- 0.75 to 0.99 FTE, 6+6+4 = 16, $6,838
- 1.0 FTE, 3+3+2 = 8, $3,419
With the exception of some NIH K-Awards, fees are charged on Training Grants and, not on Research Grants. Please refer to the program guidelines.
- Pre-doctoral Associates and Post-doc fellows on Training Grants
- Resident (in-state) = $70.72 per credit hr.
- Post-docs only recover fees associated with specific courses
Include a line item for this for any Pre-docs on Training Grants ($1570 per year).